Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas

During this time every year, I remember I always felt thankful and happy. I felt it when seeing others wrapping gifts for families and friends. I felt it when watching falling snow.
But this year I am in China where Christmas is not such an important holiday. I work in an expat community so everybody has left for a vacation. It is so quiet around here. I just packed things yesterday deciding to travel around China a little bit more and to come back to Vietnam.
The last 3 months in China without much travelling is boring and challenging. It is boring because of the nature of the job (sport desk receptionist = no real job to do). It is challenging because I do not have real friends here and my Chinese is not that good to befriend quickly. My resolution for the next 3 months: TRAVELLING, TRAVELLING & TRAVELLING.
For everyone in the US, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment