Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello from South Korea

Hello everyone!

My name is Duc Nguyen, an Electrical Engineering pre-junior at Drexel University. Currently, I am doing my second co-op at HUBO Lab (KAIST, Daejeon, South Korea) It is my great pleasure to share with all of you my amazing 6-month "adventure" in one of the most exciting countries in the world. I also hope that this site will become a portal for us to share and discover our moments all around the world. I love traveling as learning more about the culture of the world. So if you have any chance, please bring me there through your entries, photos, videos, etc. and hopefully someday I can step my feet on the lands.

I visited South Korea before for my spring break trip but this time it is quite a long trip for me. My 6-month adventure has just been lasting for 10 days and I have had a lot of fun moments here already. Blogging is one of my big interests, so if you have time, you can visit my blogs and explore South Korea through my point of view. Hope you guys will enjoy it. :)

Bibimbap (비빔밥)
My KAIST: Co-op 2011-2012 page can be found here: HERE HERE HERE

Please scroll down to the experience section for the entries. :)

Bonus: I found this at the International Students Center!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Duc for your introduction to your co-op experience so far in South Korea! It is good to hear that you are settling in and enjoying yourself so far. Please continue to post about your adventures.
    - The SCDC

    ReplyDelete